2011 was an amazing year. All the memories it brought me - the good, the bad, and the ugly.
- got incredibly closer to God
- made amazing friends
- Graduated high school! Class of 2011 :)
- lost a friend
- sidetracked on my spiritual journey
- got back on track
- starred in my very first online movie! The Inside Experience
- received my first few paychecks as an aspiring actress
- started college at APU!
- made even more great friends
- starred in a new hit webseries, The Vault!
- went through hard family problems
- grew in massive amounts in one of the strongest and truest relationships I could ever partake in - my relationship with Jesus Christ
I’m so thankful for everything that has happened in my life, not just this year but every year up until now. Thanks to my family for sticking together, my friends that have and will continue to enjoy life with me, and my love for all the blessings.
2012, I’m ready as I’ll ever be.
Teens - wut es up! wut r u doing 2day? want 2 go & do sum stuff
Adults - What are you doing today? Want to hang out?
Teens - Hey! What you doing today? Want to hang out?
Adults - wut es up! wut r u doing 2day? want 2 go & do sum stuff
why is this so true?
my mother does this…
A conjured passion for films brings about this new feed full of tasty candy treats for your eyes. From comedy to romance to every day stupidity, who doesn’t love wasting away a few seconds… minutes… hours… watching videos from around the world, made by you and for you. The amount of videos on YouTube and Vimeo can be overwhelming, so I figured why not take the latest hits and make it easier to sort through the messy webby web. So hey, take a break and browse through the endless entertainment we all love. Roll the scroll, click your pick, and hit the flick!
so far, that is: watching films.
Boy, do I love me some good flicks. I’ve seriously been watching movies every day since break started.
Number one, it’s entertaining. Number two, it gives me practice in analyzing film techniques. Number three, I’m killing two birds with one stone.
And it’s just a huge motivator for me as an artist.
Movies are my life. I love me a good story.